We Warmly Welcome Our New Parishioners!
We welcome our new parishioners into our parish family. We hope you will feel 'at home' with us, as you join in the many and various activities of the parish. Please come and introduce yourself after mass, and please join us for tea and refreshments, which are served after Sunday 9:00 am Mass.
New Parishioners in 2015
- (May) Abigail and Rodney Ilderton and their children, Moune and Sebastian
- (May) Leigh Ann and Dean Ferreira and their children, Ross, Daniel and Kate
- (May) Lynes Makawa
- (April) Finian and Candice Gallagher and their children, Chandler and Conor.
- (March) Catherine and Michael Arbuthnot and children, Alexander and Riley.
- (March) Catherine Andrews and family.
- (Feb 5) Kevin and Carla McGrath and their two children.
- (Feb 4) Luis and Celina Guimaraes and their two children.
- (Jan 23) Beverly and Anthony Kalell and their three children.
- (Jan 7) Gosia and Terry Wyer and their three children.
Click here to contact Adrienne Beasley whose portfolio is New Parishioners on 072 143 6323 or 021 715 6590.
New to the parish
If you wish to join our parish, Registration Forms are available at the parish office. This is an excellent opportunity to introduce yourself and your family to Father Frank.
Is our information about you up-to-date?
If any of your information has changed, please let us know by contacting the parish office.
Useful Links for New Parishioners
Our Parish Calendar
Parish Pastoral Council